BMC Atrium Orchestrator
Businesses rely on their IT organizations to provide the foundation for growth and profitability. To meet this challenge, IT is continually looking for ways to deliver services more efficiently and cost-effectively. Yet, operators still rely on highly manual processes to manage processes across disparate organizational groups and toolsets resulting in low process compliance, poor quality of service, undesirable labor utilization for operations and a reduced ability to address business improvement.
- Improve IT operations staff productivity
- Reduce process errors and execution delays
- Shift more resources to business improvement
BMC Atrium Orchestrator ties together the specialized components of ITIL processes for Service Management, Problem Management and Service Automation to deliver a seamlessly integrated Business Service Management environment to an enterprise. Pre-built workflows rapidly deliver value in automating routine operational procedures across IT management functions and existing tools. BMC Atrium Orchestrator run book automation executes processes quickly, enforcing process compliance to achieve high quality of service. Problems are also resolved more quickly to increase service availability. The improvement in staff efficiency provides the headroom within constrained resources to effectively pursue the convergence of business and IT goals.
BMC Atrium Orchestrator customers include global enterprises and major service providers with highly complex, mission critical, distributed IT Operations.
Key Features & Benefits
- Maximize the effectiveness of your IT resources
- Quickly achieve new value from your existing IT investments
- Accelerate time-to-value with pre-built workflows
- Make every operator as good as your best by automating best practices
- Ensure compliance with policies
- Scale automation to the scope and size your business demands
- Improve quality of service for both operations and business improvement
For more information about how Tiberone can help with your BMC Atrium Orchestrator requirements, please contact us.